The A.B. Graham Memorial Building is located at East Columbia at North Limestone Street and was designed by Robert C. Gotwald and completed in 1902. The Memorial Building is notable in that on January 15, 1902, A.B. Graham organized the first Boys and Girls Agricultural Club in the United States, which later became the 4-H Clubs of America.
The Arcade Building was demolished in 1988. The Arcade, demolished in 1988, was adjacent to the Esplanade in downtown and was a leading example of Romanesque, Italianate and Monumental architecture.
The Arcue Building was located at Fountain Avenue and High Street and was demolished in 2012.
The Big Four Railroad Depot was located at Washington and Spring streets. The depot was constructed on the site of one of two Indian mounds in the city. It was demolished in 1969.
The City Building is located along S. Fountain Avenue between High and Washington streets and served as the city's market and municipal building.
The Lagonda Bank Building is located in downtown Springfield, Ohio at the corner of Main Street and Fountain Avenue.
The Lagonda Club Building is located at the northwest corner of High and Spring streets. Designed by Frank M. Andrews in the Louis Sullivan-Beaux Arts architectural style, the four-story building was constructed in 1914 and was home to the Lagonda Club and later the Chamber of Commerce.
Merchant and Mechanics Bank Building - Downtown - Springfield, Ohio
The Shawnee Hotel is located at the corner of Main and Limestone streets and was constructed from 1916-1917. The Shawnee featured modern plumbing in each room, numerous meeting and banquet facilities, and a lavish two-story lobby.